Product Governance Specialist
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing financial services organisation in a new created role. You will be part of an expanding team responsible for the product management and governance for a range of funds including the delivery of on-going related material.
You will be reporting to the Senior Product Manager and will be instrumental in assisting with the set-up of new policies and procedures in this new team.
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Business as usual product lifecycle in line with the company’s Product Governance policy
- Assisting with the oversight of the standard fund production to include annual KIID review and fact sheets
- Checking and reviewing technical material and reports
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Working with various key Senior Managers across the business
Key requirements are:
- Experience of the UK investment management industry
- Technical product development and regulation
- Previous experience in the funds industry with an understanding of funds structure
- Product governance knowledge
- Regulatory / compliance experience
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing and ideally previous report writing experience
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Relationship building ability
- Strong academic and professional development background - ideally IMC
This is a large financial services organisation distributing a range of retail and institutional products. This distribution is done through various channels. The product offering is increasing and as such, this is the perfect time to join this business. As well as training and developing new experience, you will be able to advance your career in a supportive environment which allows further scope for progression. The range of benefits is excellent including bonus and a generous holiday allowance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300379