An award-winning Top 40 Accountancy Practice in Cambridge are recruiting for a talented Accounts Manager to join their expanding team.
As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient service to a varied portfolio of clients. This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step and progress their career at an excellent firm.
- Managing a portfolio of owner-managed businesses.
- Reviewing year-end financial statements and tax returns prepared by the accounts team.
- Preparing year-end accounts and tax returns as and when required.
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts.
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues.
- Supervising the accounts team, providing support ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 4 years’ post-qualification experience in Practice
- Strong Sage, Xero and Quickbooks experience
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- Ability to communicate well with clients and understand their requirements
If this role is of interest or you would like to know more then please contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers or apply directly.
Accounts Manager - Cambridge