Interim IT Auditor
Robert Half Management Resources are working with a well known financial services company in Warwickshire who are looking to recruit an Interim IT Auditor. The successful candidate will be CISA qualified with extensive exposure to audit within Financial Services .
Key Responsibilities include;
- Conduct the IT aspects of internal audit reviews
- To help plan, execute and report on internal audit reviews of business units, processes or identified areas of risk exposure across business, focus being on IT aspects
- To support delivery of the company's Internal Audit Plan and any reviews
- Involvement with the Risk and Control Report, including identifying associated risks and proposing recommendations to address the issues highlighted by the audit
- To support the Audit and Risk Director in undertaking any other ad hoc duties in Internal Audit as requested
The successful candidate will be CISA qualified and will draw on knowledge of auditing standards and qualifications to ensure they are operating to acceptable standards and providing technical input as necessary (COBIT). Furthermore, you will have the ability to work with other internal departments such as IT, Finance and Legal on a frequent basis and share information appropriately.
If this role is of interest to you please send me over your details and should your details be of interest we will call you.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement