Onezeero is currently working with a leading consulting firm heavily focused on delivering data analytics solutions across the banking and capital markets, and after a period of continued growth they are seeking to recruit a number of data professionals with strong skills using SAS and SQL.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced and proficiency in programming SAS V9 (Base, Macro, SQL)
- Experience using SAS Intelligence Platform (e.g. DI Studio, SAS BI, Stored Procs)
- Ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- SAS V9.3 and higher experience
- SAS Visual Analytics & SAS Visual Statistics knowledge
- SAS DI Studio
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and Data Warehousing concepts (e.g. ETL, Star Schema, slowly changing dimensions)
- Experience working across multiple platforms (Unix, Mainframe, Windows
- Financial Sector experience
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently
- An ability to provide creative thinking and innovative methods
- Excellent client facing skills
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
Other Essential Requirements
- Willing to work on client sites, potentially for extended periods
- Willing to travel for work purposes and be happy to stay away from home for extended periods
Please contact or call - ************* for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302565