Data Manager required to manage the collection, formatting, storage and analysis / modelling of data. My client combines great user experience with innovative technologies and methodologies to solve client's real world problems in novel and unique ways. The data team supports Jupyter Analysts working on models driven by analysing large datasets.
Skills and Qualifications;
- Extracting, cleansing, analysing and presenting data
- Building and managing technical teams
- Cloud systems and micro services
- Extremely large datasets
- Algorithms and data structure understanding
- Python, NumPy, pandas, ggplot2, etc
- Deliver data related development projects
- Team mentoring, building a new in-house data team and managing their performance
- Develop quality architecture and frameworks for different data projects
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand requirements
- Use data manipulation to solve complex problems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established but still growing organisation who are exceptionally good at what they do.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960304360