Desktop Support Technician - London. Up to £25k per year.
Summary of Position:
This position provides Windows and Macintosh desktop support to users across 4 offices in Europe.
Daily duties will involve hardware imaging, software deployment, troubleshooting user issues and providing IT support to a growing user base.
- Background in end-user support
- Experience supporting Macintosh AND Windows operating systems
- Experience with ticket management systems
- Experience with Active Directory
- Previously supported Office suite (Windows and Macintosh)
- Remote support experience
- Experience with Cloud collaboration tools such as Google Apps for business, Slack, Box, Atlassian
- Experience supporting video conferencing applications such as Skype for business, Google Hangouts, Zoom.
The individual must be able to identify, research, and resolve technical problems, and document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
The individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the company.
First class analysis and problem solving skills, strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written, are desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960304052