Marketing Consultant / Hove / 6 Months Contract / 350 to 400 GBP (Per Day)
PURPOSE: Manage the end to end creation and implementation of a range of activity to support the Retirement Income business in line with plan. This includes managing both internal and external stakeholders and ensuring activity is delivered on time and on budget.
1. Develop and execute of all on and offline marketing activity to meet commercial needs of the Retirement Income business in line with plan.
2. Preparation and development of relevant media plans, data selections, data processing, print/production and creative briefs and necessary supplier/internal briefings.
3. Planning and scheduling of multiple campaigns, working with all stakeholders to achieve key delivery dates.
4. Creation of campaign spend and sales forecasts where relevant and development of appropriate of budgetary templates for this growing part of the business.
5. Manage internal stakeholders and commercial arrangements with external suppliers to drive value for all marketing activity
6. Manage and assimilate analysis of campaign activity, research, forecasts and other inputs. Adjust plans where necessary in the light of any competitive opportunities or analysis findings.
7. Ensure that all marketing activity is developed in line with brand and customer experience guidelines.
8. Build and nurture collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across the business providing marketing expertise when required, in particular:
a) product management to ensure current and future product development opportunities are considered as feeding into market research requirements for the direct to consumer channel.
b) The group web team and other colleagues to optimise online customer and adviser journeys.
c) The compliance teams for approvals of propositions and communications.
9. Ensure that the principles of Conduct Risk are embedded into your day to day operations to deliver good customer outcomes at all times. Ensure that all business processes and internal controls within your role are designed and performed in a way that delivers good customer outcomes and demonstrates effective management of Conduct Risk.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification
- Experience of developing and managing campaigns to maximise business performance across a portfolio of financial products.
- Experience of developing and managing external partners and agency management
- Strong digital marketing experience including Email, Display, SEO, PPC, Retargeting and Content creation
- Proven track record of managing marketing budgets and optimising spend
- Strong creative skills and creative problem solving
- Numerate and analytical
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence at all levels Preferable
- Experience of working in intermediated financial services and developing activity within a regulated environment
- Ability to work autonomously, and deliver to tight deadlines
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303657