Senior Platform Engineer
Maxwell Bond is supporting a global software provider recruit a Senior Platform Engineer / Lead to take accountability for infrastructure performance & cloud management, supporting their innovative & advanced tech product. The business supply unique web & cloud based software to well-known global brands and SME’s supporting millions of users worldwide. Over the last few years they’ve had record growth year on year and are in the process of taking over the US market.
The Senior Platform Engineer will be responsible leading a multifaceted team taking accountability for operating services, development environments and produce new automated components. You will also have the opportunity to support and help build the US team.
- Operations lead of a multiple discipline team located in Manchester & USA, supervising the day-to-day monitoring & maintenance of web applications and underlying technology
- Delivery of new infrastructure components
- Ensuring a high level of service uptime across all cloud-based services
- Plan and execute software releases including working closely with Developers to ensure proper operational support and maintainability
- Maintain, develop & improve configuration management policies & practices.
To be successful in your application, you should have the following:
- Demonstrate a track record of managing a high-performing infrastructure & operations team
- Cloud technology – preferably AWS, but Azure equally acceptable
- Strong infrastructure background remaining hands-on (escalation point for serious incidents)
- Experience troubleshooting a complex, multi-tier service running across multiple data centers
- Ability to support continuous deployment, automation, DevOps practices
If you match the above, please apply immediately or send your CV to Michael Hannah at Maxwell Bond.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960304199