Accountant / Bookkeeper
IBP are recruiting for an Accountant / Bookkeeper for our client based in Devizes. The accountant / Bookkeeper will ideally be AAT Level 4 with practice experience of accounts preparation and bookkeeping. My client are not auditors or tax advisors, so you will only need to prepare ready for audit, albeit some understanding of accounts preparation for tax (AAT) is helpful.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Farm accounts preparation.
- Business structure and planning for clients.
- Year-end accounts preparation for statutory purposes.
- Preparation of own management costing accounts for farming businesses
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Work collaboratively with the partners and the rest of the team
- An autonomous personality
- Ability to delegate and manage staff,
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate self-control and have good time management skills.
- Practice experience
- Software experience in Excel, Landmark systems, Farmplan, Sage & Zero
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960304379