Python & NET Quant Developers - Investment Manager - £40k-£75k
Python & .NET Quant Developers - Investment Manager - Quantitative Developer, £40k-£75k
My client is a growing Investment Manager with a high calibre of technology function with impressive year-on-year growth. They are looking for Python & .NET Quant Developers with a high level of mathematical skill who can take a high level of autonomy in building their deep data and detailed trade blotter applications. You will work closely with the quantitative team and the core development team to produce an incredible standard of quant software.
This is a permanent role in central London, paying between £40,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + bonuses and benefits
Aside from great bonus schemes, the investment manager has had some of the top financial heads join this company, so any new staff member will get a large amount of business involvement, whilst also refining their technical skills.
A successful candidate can demonstrate experience with the following:
- Longevity in past companies (i.e. 2 years in some circumstances)
- Back-end experience with SQL Server & Desktop server-side
- Strong mathematical background or quant experience
- Financial services experience
- Solid communication skills, especially within an Agile environment
- WPF (Preferred)
- Minimum Bachelors-level degree in either Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Banking, or related degrees
If you wish to apply, please apply here, or send your CV to ****************************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960304080