Portfolio Risk Management Software Implementation Consultant
The implementation Consultant will be responsible for integrating and configuring the Portfolio Risk Management Suite of applications to client specification. He/she will have a background implementing fund management or banking software applications and will have a good understanding of front office terminology and operational requirements, especially the principles of Portfolio Risk.
The individual in this role must have dependable problem solving skills and strong communication skills.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for:
- Integrating Suite of applications to client specification
- Mapping various instrument types between systems such as; Eze Castle, Advent Geneva, Bloomberg and Charles River OMS
- Business Workflow Implementation - Implementing custom integration solutions
- Deploying and configuring the software solutions
- Conduct technical training sessions
- Document client's current processes and advice on solutions resulting in improved day to day client experience
- Communicate with Developers on enhancements and procedural changes
- Support clients during day-to-day post-conversion functions and assist with training Support on client specific customisations
- Configure Risk Master and assist client in understanding and interpretation of results.
- Work closely with Clients and Project Managers internally and externally, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Have experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side)
- Specific knowledge of the principles of Portfolio Risk Management and understanding of sensitivity analysis, VaR, etc gained in practice or from a software vendor.
- Experience with Front Office products, Risk Management and Order Management and / or Portfolio Management Systems.
- Experience implementing other software products such as; Numerix, Risk Metrics, Arena Front Office, Tradar, Enfusion, Sophis, Imagine, BIMS products or similar would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and experience working with asset management buy-side organisations
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and conflicting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including telephone skills
- Ability to adapt to clients changing needs and wants, within a widely varied client base
- SQL, .Net, Windows Server, Windows script, PowerShell. Unix is a plus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960304104