Job Type: Permanent
A thriving organisation are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team in Wiltshire. Can you demonstrate a track record of working with multiple stakeholders and building tailor made solutions for an array of clients. If so, then you could be the Solutions Architect that we've been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively engage with Business Development, Operations, CC Heads and peers to build positive rewarding relationships.
- Perform the necessary analysis and design tasks related to the development of a solution.
- Collaborate with the CC Heads and Design leads to create roadmaps for the strategic applications that underpin solutions and move them towards Target Reference Architecture.
- Analyse business drivers to determine corresponding change in requirements.
- Support a holistic view of strategic solutions encompassing their fit with business needs and compliance with architectural principles. While considering the factors necessary to successfully service and support their operation in production.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working as a Solutions Architect in a busy/fast paced environment across multiple applications and components.
- Good Pre-sales and customer engagement experience.
- Experience with Office 365 or Microsoft Dynamics is highly advantageous.
- Experience with warehouse management systems is highly advantageous.
Who will you be working for?
As Solutions Architect you'll be working for an established organisation in Wiltshire. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
Are you the Solutions Architect that we've been looking for? If so, get in touch!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301648