Portfolio / Project Manager - London - to £90K Bens
Location - City of London
Salary - £85-90K + Bens
Skills - Portfolio Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Agile, Scrum, Insurance
You MUST come from an Insurance background
Our client are looking to recruit a Portfolio / Project Manager from an Insurance/Technology background who will be responsible for the delivery of projects to a Portfolio of Group clients initially, with additional new business client’s responsibilities in the future.
The Portfolio manager will lead and coordinate projects throughout their full lifecycle, working in unison with the Group IT Director, the Practice Director and clients to identify, scope and outline projects, following formal project management methodologies. Once initiated the Portfolio Manager will be expected to co-ordinate their delivery within agreed cost, timescale and defined quality standards.
Portfolio / Project Management
- Execute industry standard project management methodologies.
- Manage and coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously within the Portfolio and provide accurate and reliable reporting to key stakeholders as required.
- Balance resource to ensure all projects within the portfolio and serviced in accordance to the defined timeline and given priority where necessary.
- Demonstrated mastery of detail. Able to gather, structure and track information across multiple projects with precision.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing projects to budget, schedule and quality.
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Coordinate with business Analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised.
- Coordinate with business analysts and trainers to ensure that the appropriate level of training is offered when required.
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes and business terminology.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Project management certification with demonstrated expertise in Scrum and Agile
- Proven experience delivering projects within insurance industry
If you have the above and possess excellent communication skills apply now!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960304284