A prestigious consumer goods brand are seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team and drive innovation and design forward. The company is a market leader within their industry and their products are sold worldwide.
Aside from working with one of the UK's most exciting brands, your duties will include:
- Developing robust CAD data using Pro/e CREO.
- Performing tolerance analysis to ensure high quality robust design of complex mechanical systems and components using tools such as FMEA, QFD and computer simulation
- End-to-end project management of multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
- Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
If you are interested in joining this global market leader you will need:
- Proven experience as a Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
- Qualified to degree level in either PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BA, BEng or BSc Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Product or Innovation Engineering.
- Experience in medical devices, consumer electronics or household/kitchen appliances.
- High level of proficiency using CREO or Solidworks for 3D CAD.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303630