Front End Developer
Front End Developer. Start Date ASAP – Up to£520 per day ASAP. 6 months contract with a likely extension due to the scale of the project. T6/MN/16910
The role will be focused on delivering a major programme of work for a public sector client, with the focus on Digital Transformation.
The position is based in Central London and you will be working on client site Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the option of working from home Monday and Friday.
The role will sit within a Scrum cell consisting of Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developers & Testers.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and Express
- Strong proficiency with testing frameworks Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.
- Experience with server-side templating languages such as Nunjucks, EJS or similar
- Understanding of functional and acceptance testing frameworks and tools such Codecept JS, Cucumber and Selenium
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding of CSS pre-processors such as Sass and Less
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of JIRA
- Understanding of an agile development process
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Docker
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302932