Managing Consultant - Business Intelligence & Analytics Practice
PA is a unique consulting firm with a track record of delivering award-winning work across the globe.
Our Business Intelligence & Analytics practice has a strong record of working with C-level leaders in major organisations, supporting them in making strategic and operational decisions about their most critical challenges. For example:
- Together, PA and Ben Ainslie Racing (BAR) launched the Technical Innovation Group to provide multidisciplinary research and development to rapidly develop, prove and apply new technologies to enhance the performance of the team and boat.
- Nissan came to us to develop a planning and sequencing model to optimise daily production at its Sunderland car plant using a bespoke algorithm - helping the plant retain the planning agility that makes it the most efficient in Europe.
We blend advanced analytics techniques with deep sector experience to bring true business insight – to address the most challenging problems our clients face, ranging from understanding the effect of world events to forecasting the impact of £billion investments.
Our BI & Analytics service offerings include:
- Data science: using a range of advanced analytical techniques to combine and analyse (potentially large) data to understand behaviour, derive critical insights, and increase business value.
- Operational analytics: using operational research and modelling to help clients optimise activities, manage their workforce and improve operational performance.
- BI delivery and strategy: using a range of, on premise and cloud based, big data and data visualisation technologies to deliver innovative insight.
We are looking for exceptional consultants who are strong operators and leaders of teams with significant business development experience.
You'll hit the ground running with us if you have:
- A proven track record of selling and leading significant BI and/or analytical projects.
- Evidence of developing strategic client relationships, working at the senior levels on high profile work to tight timescales.
- A degree, Masters or PhD from a leading university in mathematics, operational research, physics, finance and economics or computer science.
- A genuine affinity for problem solving.
- Experience of leading teams and developing people’s skills and capabilities.
- Experience of leading and delivering solutions that involved any of the following specialisms: advanced analytics and data science, big data, cloud based business intelligence and data visualisation.
- Experience of conducting analysis for evidence based decision making, developing models and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions.
We're looking for senior consultants with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Your high levels of creativity and drive and your genuine affinity for problem solving will serve you well in our innovative and fast-paced environment.
About PA Consulting Group
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specialising in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors, delivering practical solutions that make the difference for our clients.
Getting exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals is what we do. And finding fresh angles, exploring new avenues and following the unconventional path is how we do it. We are solving some of the world’s most complex problems. But where others settle for off-the-shelf solutions, we approach each challenge with fresh eyes, unconstrained thinking and a perfectly balanced team of experts handpicked for the task.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Join us and make the difference with your career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302494