Business Analyst - Finance Transformation
- Full Time
Our client is a financial services organisation based in London. They require a Business Analyst for at least 6 months (potentially 9 or 12) to work on a finance transformatio programme on the back of a major organisational change.
The role will involve working with finance BAU teams in London and another office in order to:
- Fully understand the As Is and To Be processes, helping them to improve where possible.
- Identifying quick wins and longer-term aims
- Creating a robust plan to deliver the above
- Holding people to account to deliver
- Scoping of requirements - ensuring minimum standards are understood around activities, reporting & governance etc.
- Ensuring segregation of duties is understood
- Working with internal & external contacts to define service level agreements and review relevant contracts
We are looking for:
- An experienced Business Analyst with some project management skills
- Someone with strong process analysis & mapping skills - As Is and To Be using Visio
- Lean Six Sigma experience/traiining or similar
- Someone with significant experience within financial services
- Someone from an accountancy/finance operations background who has gone in to change from there
- A clear communicator who is able to elicit requirements, disseminate information effectively
- Someone who is able to work effectively with different business/team cultures
- Someone who influences others to deliver and holds them to account
Latest start date 1st May, ideally sooner in April.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300844