Site Manager - Data Cabling
We are currently resourcing for Site Managers to work on a contract basis in North London.
Our clients include the best-known and fastest-growing IT support organisations providing enterprise class IT, network and cloud services. Our clients require Site Managers with voice and data cabling experience who work and present themselves to the highest standards.
We are currently resourcing for Site Managers on a contract basis in North London.
IT operations are a crucial aspect of all organisations and it is crucial that that business continuity is maintained at all times at the same time as allowing the ongoing upgrade of the voice and data infrastructure. You will be reporting into the Operations Manager/Project Manager. Our ideal Site Manager will have the experience of the following:
- Oversee a team of supervisors and engineers to ensure all cable installations are installed to specification
- Quality assurance / checks
- Maintaining company H&S Policy
- Writing risk and method statements
- Inspecting sites to ensure they are working safely
- Stock management
- Ordering materials
- Read and understand drawings
- Draw up patching schedules
- Document required installations
- Ensure that project profitability is maximised at all times
Candidate qualifications and attributes:
- CSCS Skilled card/ECS Card - Essential
- SSSTS/SMSTS - Essential
- Previous experience working within the structured cabling & telecommunication industry
- Skilled to work with a large range of hand and power tools to assemble wiring and telecoms equipment
- Ability to meet targets without compromising quality or safety standards
- Will be organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Excellent communications skills used to build a rapport with people at all levels
- Will present a positive company image.
- Will provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
- Able to work with schedules and diagrams
If you are interested please apply or contact Bauhaus.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300568