This awesome software company require a motivated and skilled Web Tester/QA engineer, one that thrives in a challenging agile development environment, has a willingness to take ownership of tasks, fight for the quality of the product, and pass knowledge to the rest of the team.
- · Create and maintain test documents describing both the user and functional software requirements.
- · Produce automated test scripts and associated data required to cover the test documents.
- · Execute automated testing and review results to escalate any software defects.
- · Ensure all identified defects are resolved and retested.
- · Maintain the automated test suite as required by new feature developments
- · Perform integration and regression tests
- · Develop and support continuous integration
- · Manage and assist with basic manual testing to ensure all requirements are met.
- · Perform limited exploratory testing to identify any software defects that may cause concern.
- · Assist in the training of Junior QA staff in the processes and technical skill required of a QA engineer.
You have some of the following:
- · Experience with Agile Software methodologies.
- · Experience and Knowledge of using automated testing tool such as Selenium2
- · Understanding of software testing techniques and QA process.
- · Excellent communication skills both orally and writing.
- · Ability to work as part of a team.
- · Problem solving and Logical thinking.
- · Ability to work to deadlines to ensure milestones and delivery dates are met.
- · Python scripting experience
- · Experience working with Git
- · Understanding of Restful Services with http and Json
You preferably have:
- · Experience with Selenium2 python libraries
- · Understanding with Java and Non API based client automation (e.g. Sikuli, Eggplant)
- · Experience with Robot Framework
- · 25 days Holidays Per Year rising to 28 Days
- · Company Paid Bank Holidays â€“ 8 statutory days per year
- · Medical and Travel insurance
- · Pension Scheme Contribution up to 5%
- · Life assurance
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303058