Preventative Maintenance Engineer
Preventative Maintenance Engineer - NIGHTS
Hours of Work From 10pm - 6am (Monday to Fridays)
* Responsible for own health and safety & raising any safety concerns
* Working closely with production technicians on improvements projects.
* Ensuring Keys spares are kept up to date
* Responsible for COSSH & Risk assessments for the Preventive Maintenance area
* Running production equipment for 2 hrs a day
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
* Previous experience utilizing lean manufacturing tools and concepts.
* Track record of effectively develop, coach, empower, inspire and motivating others.
* Strong decision making skills and accountability
* Has been working in Engineering / Maintenance environment for the last 5 years
* Apprenticeship served Engineer with extensive experience in TPM activities
* Experienced in various types of preventative maintenance systems
* Experience on all types of Toolroom machines would be an advantage
* Understanding of electrical & electronic equipment would be an advantage
* Good knowledge of pneumatics & cam driven machines
* Able to work under pressure and too tight time scales
* Be physically fit and agile
* Logical thinker and planner. Be able to nurture and train others
* Have experience in shop floor support and problem solving
* Used to working permanent nights
Drug screening will be required for this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302522