Multi Skilled Engineer
Our client is an established food manufacturer based in North Yorkshire. They are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their Engineer Team. The role will be working a continental 12-hour shift.
Multi-Skilled Engineer responsible for:
- Carrying out fault finding diagnosis and repairs on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
- Planned and unplanned maintenance of our high-speed production machinery such filling machines, flow wrappers, check weighers, shrink and stretch wrappers etc.
- Working as a part of a dynamic engineering team, confident in working to high standards and strict deadlines.
- Complete reports and hand overs to ensure that accurate information is recorded and communicated.
- Carry out duties in a safe manner at all times.
Multi-Skilled Engineer Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with a good standard of practical manufacturing exposure.
- Experienced in conducting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally experienced working within food, dairy or beverage manufacturing industry.
- Expertise with Allen Bradley PLC Controls would be advantageous.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess with a strong adherence to deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A logical thinker, fault-finding skills.
Multi-Skilled Engineer offers a competitive remuneration on offer for the successful candidate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Multi-Skilled Engineer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301207