Splunk Consultant / Architect - Investment Bank
Splunk Application Developer is required to create a Splunk application to integrate with a web hosted Operational Intelligence solution based around Target Performance Management.
The Splunk Developer will work with other team members to define and integrate external components to deliver a Splunk certified application.
- Develop a Splunk certified application and onboard onto the Splunk Product store
- Configure and maintain the Splunk Development environment
- Act as Splunk subject matter expert/Technical advocate to the wider team
Skills and Qualifications
- Detailed working knowledge of Splunk Core
- Familiarity with the Splunk Web Framework gained through experience of building and certifying a Splunk application
- Formal relevant Splunk training/certifications
- Splunk ITSI
- Cloud platforms ideally AWS
- Other Enterprise Monitoring Systems e.g. AppDynamics, ITRS Geneos, Dynatrace, Nagios, BSM, IBM BAM, etc.
- Experience with writing/defining REST APIs and web applications(HTML 5.0, Angular JS Java, JQuery)
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Programming background (Java, J2EE, .NET, C#, C++, etc)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302044