Technical Lead Engineer (Artificial Intelligence)
The Digital Engineering and Test Centre (DETC) is a unique joint industry-academic centre of excellence within the Loughborough University London Campus on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. As part of our client's company, we develop and use virtual engineering tools and techniques to accelerate the development, test and manufacture of automotive propulsion systems. As an Advanced Propulsion Centre (APC) spoke, DETC also brings specific functional, technological and regional capability to the APC network helping to deliver the reality of a Propulsion Nation.
Presently we have a great opportunity for a Technical Lead Engineer with experience in writing and using Artificial Intelligence algorithms to join our London team
The High Speed Sustainable Manufacturing Institute bridges the gap between academia and industry. Our collaborative approach delivers leading edge research and technology, in all projects and programmes we look to deploy innovative technology and new processes. This is all with the singular aim of improving the efficiency of UK and European manufacturers and their value chains.
- Investigating exciting and disruptive new digital tools and trends for adoption in UK automotive engineering
- Working on the development, application and deployment of new solutions for the entire Automotive supply chain
- Confidently present new ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- Working with the stakeholders and suppliers to define project requirements and proposals
- Keeping up to date and delivering on work schedules and assigned tasks
- Continuous dissemination of the findings through writing technical documents to support the consortium and the wider Automotive community
- Good Knowledge of Industry-standard Simulation toolset
- Ability to understand, implement and communicate complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
- Can work independently and in team environments
- Good written and spoken English capability
- Good knowledge of Big Data and IoT
- Good knowledge of powertrain systems
- Knowledge of latest digital tools (digital twin) and aptitude to adapt them for use in engineering
- An understanding of commercial requirements including IP
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence application
- Experience of Industrial Research including project planning, requirements capture, execution and delivery of projects under pressure
- Project management experience
- Master’s degree (or higher) in Engineering relevant field
- Health insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Semi-flexible working hours
- A chance to work on the latest research projects and collaborate with leading universities and OEMs
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW! Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301258