Gas Installation Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for an Installation Engineer to work with a well establish company. The installation work will be for private, landlorded and council properties around Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire. The business is looking for a committed Engineer that is looking for a long term relationship.
Pay rates are calculated and paid in units @ a rate of £20 per unit (weekly pay)
You can expect to receive up to 50 units per week (with weekend work available)
Engineers are employed on a PAYE basis, with company pension & 28 Days Holiday Pay.
Work will be in Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire, so a home location anywhere within the broad area would be perfect.
You will be mobile with all materials being picked up from a local merchants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation and replacement of boilers within our customers’ homes
- Upgrades of existing heating systems
- Ensure jobs are completed to specification and on time
- When necessary work alongside our operations team to ensure a successful installation
- Deliver the high level of customer satisfaction customers have come to expect
- New Ford Transit Van – Ladders
- Fuel card
- Phone Money
- Core drill, core set, Anton analysers, Hoover, Transformer & PPE
- Company uniform
- Support for further training
- 28 days paid holiday
- Must have up to date gas qualifications through an accredited certification team e.g. CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1.
- Domestic gas installations and upgrades
- Full heating systems
- Experience working with Worcester Bosch Boilers
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300097