£32-35k + Additional Benefits
- Work closely with the Buying team with the commercial decisions to maximise sales, look at margin and income and keeping stock risk to a minimum.
- Manage market group stock budgets ensuring that they match plans whilst analysing the impact of space and range.
- Work cross functionally with the commercial finance team to ensure that resources are budgeted for and ensuring that stock is in the right stores.
- Take ownership of the range review process, managing discontinuation process, delivering promotional planograms and make recommendations on space and facings by segment.
- Work closely with the supply chain teams to ensure focus on the best sellers make sure you support all ranging decisions with appropriate stock levels.
- Own the overall category range review process and build good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within FMCG but other areas will also be considered
- Highly analytical with a strong merchandising background
- Highly goal oriented
- Customer focused whilst not losing your attention to detail.
My client, a leading Health & Beauty retailer, is looking for a Merchandiser to join the rapidly growing Head Office team. My client works hard to create a fun, inclusive work environment with a great HQ and an amazing company culture. This would be an ideal role for someone looking to take the next step up in their career or an assistant merchandiser looking for an exciting new challenge with one of the UK's most well known retailers.
Up to 30% annual bonus
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303217