I am currently representing one of Liverpool's best Legal firms based in the Centre of the City. Their offices are an ideal location for both work and pleasure - with numerous transport links directly across the road.
You will be joining an experienced, stable development team who are passionate and dedicated to their work, but also like to have some fun on the side.
Whilst professional, the office culture is extremely relaxed, with a real emphasis on family values and flexibility around work life balance.
Main purpose of job
- Development and Maintenance of the Proclaim CMS system, taking ownership of development projects and working until completion
- Designing and developing solutions within Proclaim
- Providing User Technical Support
- Any other duties as requested by the IT manager
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Working on various Proclaim development projects as required by the business and to agreed timescales.
- Programs Case Management Software (Proclaim), creating workflows, screens, tasks lists and templates for a range of different departments.
- Integrating the proclaim system with 3rd party applications. I.e. medical agencies
- Working closely departments to building effective reporting processes to analyse, interpret and display data.
- Provides support for all case management and database related issues. Assists the Service Desk and takes ownership of such calls until resolution or escalation.
- Provides effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and provides back-up and support to the Head of IT.
- Supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Desktop and server operating systems and general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software.
- Other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required by the business.
If you like the sound of the above, then do not hesitate in firing over your CV, or give me a call on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302670