Direct Marketing Executive
About the role:
Working within the wider Consumer team, this role is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager develop and execute channel strategies across ATL and BTL Channels to drive warm, cost efficient and quality prospects to the website & inbound sales team, to achieve business KPIs. Ensure campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and on brief.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Execute simple, clear and compelling communications to stimulate offline response in line with targets
• Execute a rigorous test and learn approach to activity to ensure plans are driven by insights and data
• Support manager and team by pro-actively seeking out new channels and innovative ways to unlock sales
• Work collaboratively cross functionally and with external partners and internal stakeholders
• Closely monitor and interrogate campaign performance, reporting to stakeholders weekly with a clear recommendations of next best action
• Day-to-day responsibilities include: campaign management includes the administration, briefing & management of creative, print production, media/data, forecasting, tracking and reporting and co-ordination of external agencies and internal departments involved in campaigns.
What do I need in order to deliver in this role?
- Marketing degree/relevant professional qualification
- Proficient at Excel (formulas and data extraction)
- Strong copywriting skills
- At least 2 year’s experience in a direct marketing role
- Experience of campaign analysis and reporting, from interrogating data to drawing key conclusions about the success of campaigns
- Proven creative skills, with ability to work from concept to delivery
Be great to also have (Optional):
- Proven experience of delivering multi-channel direct marketing campaigns specifically customer acquisition
- Understanding of data selection and customer segmentation
- Budget management and forecasting ability
We’re TalkTalk, a challenger brand in the world of Broadband, Phone, Mobile and TV. Our job is to bring the best value connectivity, to everyone. We believe every customer matters, so we offer products and services that are simple, affordable, reliable and fair.
We’ve created a working environment where you can be yourself and give your all. You’ll be called on to out-think the competition and work closely with your colleagues to come up with new ideas and deliver great results for our customers. This is your chance to make a difference, and great performance will take you far. It won’t always be easy, but it’s always exciting and it promises great opportunities for you, and our business, especially if you’re ready to stand for something.
We value the importance of recognizing and rewarding our colleagues at TalkTalk. As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also:
• Embrace flexible working
• Support you achieve you career goals
• Offer income protection and life assurance
• Offer a range of discounts on products
Location: London (Shepherd's Bush - White Building)
Country: United Kingdom
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301169