SDLC - Security Architect
Competitive day rate
We have a short-term opportunity for a Security Architect to assist an existing team in Central London
The role responsibilities are:
- SDLC - Secure Development life-cycle.
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services
- Has developed depth and breadth of expertise in information security and architecture and moderately deep knowledge of other technical teams remits
- Solves, and leads others to solve, unique and complex technical problems with a broad impact on the business
- Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solutions
- Develops and ensures successful implementation of processes and policies aimed at continuous improvement
- Provides full information, analysis and authoritative recommendation which is likely to be accepted by the decision makers
- Makes decisions guided by both internal policies and external industry guidelines in non-standard situationsDevelops business or technical rationale that impacts resource allocation, programme, or project support and direction
- Is accountable for technical contribution to project team
- Builds awareness of costs related to own work
Skills & Experience
- This role would suit someone with an application security/development background with experience in Security Architecture.
- In particular, we would like to target people with experience with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, XACML, SCIM.
- Experience with Ping Identity, Twobo Technology and Axiomatics products would be a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate advanced understanding in the field of Information Security in terms of both concepts and technology
- Experience working with Cloud solutions and securing Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge and experience of working with OWASP
- Experience of security governance and compliance (eg GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO27001)
- Strong understanding of the penetration testing life cycle (scope, conduct, analysis, client delivery)
- An excellent level of attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to articulate complex technical or sensitive issues to a wide audience is essential
- Ability to work both individually with minimal supervision in addition to working as a part of larger teams on projects of varying complexity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300745