Service Desk Analyst - SQL Server- Leeds - £25K to £35K
Service Desk Analyst - SQL Server– Leeds - £25K to £35K
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
New role, due to growth, we are urgently recruiting for a 2nd/3rd Service Desk Analyst based in West Yorkshire to work for a leading branded organisation providing software services and make a difference.
- Responsible for 2nd and 3rd line support functions as part of the Service Desk;
- Investigate, analyse and problem solve Service Desk Incidents using SQL;
- Liaise and problem solve with Developers and with Third Party subcontractors;
- Install software updates to Customer’s live environments;
- Liaise with customers over issues and problems that they encounter.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- In depth knowledge and experience of SQL Server;
- In depth knowledge and experience of writing SQL / TSQL queries for fixing data issues
- Strong 2nd / 3rd line software / application support experience;
- Experience of MS Windows OS 2000 and 2003 Server;
- Experience of using MS Office;
- Creative problem solving;
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all disciplines.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can influence and make something your own?
If so, this is the perfect role for you, please apply asap for consideration!!
The organisation is very profitable, so it’s a good time to join them! They pay yearly bonuses and work as a team, it’s a friendly culture and working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301527