Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer – Perm - £22-29k
Our client requires a Technical Support Engineer and they will consider applications from candidates with varying levels of experience.
You will need to have experience in customer technical support and a HNC/HND or a degree, in an engineering discipline.
The Technical Support Engineer:
- Secure prompt and effective communication of claims in order to keep customer satisfaction and even gain future credit.
- Technical advisory service and support to and other independent channels.
- Technical advisory and support as regards product portfolio
- Involvement of training courses for internal and external partners.
- Claim handling and trouble shooting which may involve some degree of travel.
- Provide effective training` for customers and colleagues, as directed, utilising specialist knowledge as applicable.
Provide customers with accurate quotations and technical specifications for pumps and ancillary equipment using the computer system and other tools provided as appropriate, in accordance with service targets. Also to log all relevant data regarding quotations and technical questions into the appropriate company databases.
- Product technology
- Product specification and options
- Unique selling points
- Competitor offering
- Application knowledge
- Standards used in the industry
- Validation routines
- Best practice
- End user / market / competitor knowledge
Demands to competencies and experience:
- Industry knowledge and experience including basic knowledge and experience within sanitary products.
- The education should be technical on an engineering level.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- High energy level and drive with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with customer support / relations in a technical environment.
(incl. financial authority, projects)
Within ESE product range for dedicated SC and channels be :
- Responsible for follow up and communication of technical claims
- Technical adviser and support
- Knowledge of competitor products
- Change of technical specifications within the scope of catalogue products to meet customer needs
- Change scope of supply in accordance with customer needs as required
- Offer solutions to customers in accordance with PPL and discount structure
Travelling: 5 – 20 days per year
Office work:Job location is in Eastbourne
37.5 hour week, Hours of work – Monday - Friday
0830 – 1700 with one 60 minute unpaid break.
If you are looking to work within a global company and for an employer that values its staff, and you have a technical background with engineering qualifications, then this role could be for you.
Please apply through the link and we will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300973