Design Engineer - Combustion
Nelson Engineering Solutions are currently looking to recruit an experienced combustion system design engineer.
ROLE: Combustion System Design Engineer
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 D.O.E
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be generating P&ID diagrams and component specifications and able to accurately interpret technical specifications and engineering drawings.
- Strong industrial combustion systems background
- Knowledge of european standard EN746-2 essential
- Knowledge of NFPA standards advantageous
- Broad knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering
- Knowledge of Electrical engineering / PLC control systems advantageous
- Capability with Autocad 2D advantageous
- Particular experience of LPG systems both liquid and vapour advantageous
- Experienced with commissioning and fault finding in the field
- Qualifications: Engineering Degree / HND
The role will also include UK and worldwide travel.
To apply for the role please follow the onscreen instructions
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300642