This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who have been in existence for over 60 years as well as travel the World, visiting locations such as Australia, New Zealand, North and South America. The successful service engineer will be based within an hour of Colchester and will be prepared to travel throughout the UK as well as Globally. You can expect to be overseas for up to 130 days per year, this is a very demanding role with fantastic rewards.
The successful Service Engineer will be working for an employer who are a leading global supplier of special purpose machinery and equipment. All products are designed to meet their customers every need.
The Right Person
This role will suit someone that is driven, proactive and practical, somebody that is commercially aware and able to communicate well at all levels. You will receive full product training and will be partnered with other experienced engineers whilst in training, this will typically last for 6 to 12 months. You must be prepared to travel Globally and the Overseas trips are typically Monday to Friday, however, there are requirements for weekend work from time to time and some trips could be for as long as 3 weeks.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Installation, Repair, Diagnosing and Commissioning of Complex Machinery
Attending Trade Shows and Industry events
Supporting the Technical Support and Innovation teams by conducting system testing and mechanical/software diagnosis activities.
- Experience of Hi-Tech Machinery within the Food Industry or Equivalent is ideal although other areas such as Packaging would be considered
- Electrical/Electronic experience
- Experience with Automated Control Systems is desirable
Interested? To apply for the Overseas Service Engineer position, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on ************* between 8.30am - 5.30pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
About Precision Recruitment
This Service Engineer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Design Engineers, Quality Managers and Production Managers.
We have many engineering and sales roles around the UK so get in touch today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303149