Job Title : Management Accountant
Reports to: Financial Controller
The roles primary purpose is to support the FC with production of on time and accurate management reporting information. The successful candidate will also be required to work with the finance team to design, implement and manage best accounting practices across their areas of responsibility, including making and implementing agreed process changes and improvements. As an international group of companies this role would suit an individual with multi-currency experience.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- • High level of attention to detail.
- • Highly competent accountant, with suitable experience and/or qualifications to match, the role may suit final stage studier, fully qualified ACCA/ACA or QBE
- • Advanced Excel skills
- • The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- • Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- • Previous multi-currency experience (desirable)
- • Foreign language skills (desirable)
Key Responsibilities include:
- • Responsible for production of monthly management accounts.
- • Production of show accounts as required including posting and identification of all required accruals.
- • Completion of the annual Statutory accounts for UK entities of the group.
- • Production, along with local advisors, of Annual Accounts for the overseas companies; USA, China, Turkey, Greece and Singapore.
- • Production of supporting Balance Sheet reconciliations for all entities.
- • Liaising with the Treasury Accountant to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- • Ad hoc financial reporting as required.
- • Prepare the weekly and monthly payroll for the UK and USA for approval by the FC/FD
- • Production of monthly Flash reporting for payroll
- • Preparation of P11d’s and Annual PSA declarations.
- • Completion of monthly pension submission.
- • Completion of ONS returns as and when required.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301197