Service Engineer Water Industry
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to work with a global Water Technologies company, market leader in their field. They are currently seeking Service Engineers in Northampton to carry out commissioning, installation and maintenance on Water purification, chemical dosing equipment and systems.
This is a mobile position around Northampton, Milton Keynes, Corby areas. This role would suit an Engineer who enjoys working on their own, are able to make decisions at their own initiative and provide high level of customer service to clients at all times.
As Service Engineer you will be responsible but not limited for the following duties:
- Undertaking, commissioning, servicing, maintaining, installing range of products and systems on clients sites which typically includes: Water and Waste Water, Manufacturing, Industrial, Leisure sites.
- Travel to clients locations to carry out PPM, Reactive and commissioning works.
- Maintenance, on-site repairs, fault finding
- Write recommendations on works to be carried out to support Report writers, internal colleagues and customers with as much information as possible after site investigations
The products are normally but not limited to metering, chlorination and electro chlorination products, chemical dosing and disinfection products as well as systems and process technology.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Have a sound understanding of Water Technologies and industry terminology, water purification equipment and systems
- Able to read Engineering drawings
- Willingness to travel to different geographical locations when business requires
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Aware of H&S policies and procedures and able to follow instructions
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
Engineering qualification ONC. BTEC or C&G (Instrument / Electronic / Electrical Engineering)
The company offers an excellent package, with competitive salary 25 days holidays and fantastic additional benefits.
If you are looking to enhance your career, would like to be part of a global well established company - We would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301097