AX Support Analyst
Microsoft Technology has been at the forefront of technical innovation for 40 years and is continuing to make inroads into the CRM/ ERP market with the new Dynamics 365 all- encompassing platform. This is an excellent time to be a Microsoft Technical Professional in an ever-growing market with many large multi-million-pound projects to be involved with.
My professional services client is currently implementing a new ERP solution using MS Dynamics 2012R3 with foresight to upgrade to D365. They require an AX Support Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain the Dynamics support queue
- Aim to align response times with team SLA's delivering a consistently high quality of service
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Dynamics and supporting technology
- Conducts research to fully understand assigned issues
- Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Engage with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress toward resolution
- Ensure that support issues they are assigned and resolutions are documented
- Regularly review support log to track performance, trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
- Validate that issues require Dynamics support and request redirection of those that do not to the appropriate team
3rd Line Specific
- Debug issues with configuration and code specific to Dynamics AX
- Identify 3rd party supplier of affected code/ configuration and direct to them for resolution
- Manage resolution with 3rd parties
- Provide fixes for specific code and submit for Testing/ QA / deployment
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is flexible in their approach, including remote working and flexible hours. Working with the latest Microsoft technologies will greatly enhance your profile and increase its value in the future.
For more information about this role please get in touch with Laura - *************
Cognitive Group are recruitment specialists for Microsoft Dynamics AX jobs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM jobs, Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs and complementary Microsoft stack technologies. We build long term relationships with you, providing honest, insightful career advice, introductions and coaching to help you secure the Microsoft Dynamics job you aspire to.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300861