Would you be interested in joining a growing, award winning team? Our client, a best-in class IT Company with offices across the UK, and have a are currently recruiting for a Junior ServiceNow Developer / ServiceNow Administrator to play a key role in challenging and business critical projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to increase your skills on the ServiceNow platform as well as expand your skills into other applications, technologies and web services.
As the ServiceNow Engineer you will be responsible for giving advice on technical decisions on ServiceNow, work directly with users and business analysts to finalise requirements and translate these into design / application specifications, support the development of company-wide applications, and assist in deployments and updates of business applications.
We are looking for someone with the following skills & experience:
- Previous ServiceNow development, configuring and administration ServiceNow
- Experience with ServiceNow API's RESTful / custom ServiceNow applications
- Experience as a ServiceNow Administrator
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Chance/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Release Management etc.
- Full lifecycle development - requirements, design, testing, documentation, implementation and support
- HTML/Web Design, ServiceNow Certified, C# or other programming language, Web services desirable
This role is perfect for a ServiceNow administrator (or from a similar background) who has experience in ServiceNow customisation / integration and has completed at least one integration project in a development role. In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), additional day's holiday with years of service, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Company Sick Pay, Childcare Vouchers, Monthly reward scheme and other perks.
ServiceNow Jobs, ServiceNow Developer Jobs, IT Jobs in London, IT Jobs, ITSM Jobs, IT Service Management Jobs, Developer Jobs.
Sounds good?! For more information please send us your CV or call to discuss the opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300928