Project Manager - Main Contractor - Major Regeneration
An award winning main contractor are currently seeking a driven and experienced Project Manager who is a strong all-rounder and has the ability to manage all subcontractor packages on site. The successful candidate will be working on a large scale new build residential development in North West consisting of 400 units from 5 to 14 storeys. As Project Manager you will be directly responsible for overseeing all aspects of the build on site and ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards and that production targets are met.
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as, Senior Project Manager, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyors.
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site.
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
- Manage the site team ensuring that key milestones are met.
- Help manage the design of the project.
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections.
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager.
- Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
- Attend and chair management meetings.
The ideal candidate:
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Project Manager on residential developments.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong man management skills.
- A strong track record of completing residential projects on time and on budget.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take their career to the next level. To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Oliver Hayes on the link the provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300041