Investor Relations - up to £45k - London
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a client of mine, an investor in private equity, for an Investor Relations Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity for proactive and passionate marketing and communications professional offering up to £45k.
Please see the requirements for the role below:
- Work independently on day-to-day tasks but with a very clear understanding of when queries/requests, particularly from investors and analysts, should be escalated
- Excellent attention to detail and confidence to flag up inconsistencies in content
- Proactive and flexible approach to work and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to gain a good understanding of the team’s working practices and processes.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise/manage own workload.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to form and develop strong working relationships with internal teams, members of Board and suppliers.
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgement.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills and working knowledge of Excel.
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing assistant level support in a client-facing function within the financial or professional services sector.
Formal education and professional and/or technical qualifications required
- Educated to degree level.
- Basic knowledge of capital markets and the regulatory requirements governing quoted companies is essential.
- Administration/ IR courses or equivalent would be advantageous.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Organising meetings and supporting board meetings
- Supporting team’s reporting activities with the preparation of materials
- Responsibility for managing website, review for accuracy and update to reflect news
- Database management
- Dealing with investor and analyst queries and requests
- General matters and issues
If you are interested in finding out more please send your CV to Zara dot Koch at Maclean Moore dot com.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302228