2nd Line Deskside Support Engineer - Yeovil
We are currently looking for highly customer-focused and enthusiastic Deskside Support Engineer with a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues. The successful candidate should be technically competent, possess good communication skills and be willing to collaborate with the wider IT support teams.
Based in Yeovil, you will be supporting a customer who sets high standards for themselves and expects the same standards of FDS as their support provider.
- Level II desktop support
- Hardware Break Fix
- Building and deploying workplaces
- Supporting the class room infratructure at WIST
- Service Desk cover as required
- Bespoke projects as required
- Ability to support and maintain Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (All versions, but mainly Win7) in a corporate desktop and laptop PC environment.
- Ability to support and maintain the Microsoft Office Application Suite in a corporate desktop and laptop PC environment.
- Proven software and hardware diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and SCCM.
- Understanding of networking topologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us and as an employee you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few.
Apply now for consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300827