£400 - £500 per day
6 months contract
- Maintain security user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- Facilitate trainings for new and existing users and identify enhancement opportunities to optimize system functionalities.
- Maintain security and backup for Sales********* data.
- 4-5 years ********* development & customization experience (SFDC architecture, Apex , Visual Force, Triggers, Classes, Advanced formulas etc).
- Proficiency with Sales********* development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields, Reports & Dashboards.
- Should have in-depth experience in both Salesforce Sales Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Should have experience in Lightning component development and lightning UI configuration.
- Should good understanding of Java Script libraries (using popular JQuery libraries)
- Should have extensive experience in SFDC Configuration aspects (Security Settings, Work Flow rules, Validation Rules, Escalation Rules, Web to Case, Email to Case etc)
- Should have experience with Salesforce integrations using web services (REST, SOAP API)
- Should have experience in all types of deployments and meta-data migration between sandboxes (using Ant & Change Sets)
- Salesforce Developer certification (DEV-401 or Platform Developer-1 certification) is required.
- Other desired skill/experience in using JIRA, BIT Bucket, Jenkins, ANT, eclipse
- Enthusiastic, professional and confident personality, with a focus on customer success; Good communicator.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300678