Service Desk Engineer
Who are Wren Living?:
The team behind Wren Living have been an industry leader in kitchen manufacturing for both the UK and US markets for 40 years, and has now become the UK's fastest growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of fully assembled kitchen cabinets. We already have over 69 showrooms across the UK, and plan to continue our expansion with many more.
Come and join our team and be a part of our success story!
Critical purpose of role:
• Be part of front face of IT within the business. Provide IT Supporttechnical expertise to your customer over the Phone, Email and remotely while maintaining high level of communication. You are required to support bespoke applications,desktop and laptop systems, iOS mobile devices, trouble shoot printing devices and network connectivity problems.Be able to explain technical matters to non-technical members ofthe Wren team. Work within a team, supporting your team goals as well as commit to supporting business goals. Be flexible as part of the role, asis key in fast pace environment. Support team and business out of hours where necessary.
• Recording of all Incidents/Requests in the ITSM database and responding to these within agreed Operational Level Agreements.
• Correct prioritisation and categorisation of Incidents and Requests
• Application of incident and problem matching to restore service quickly by applying known error workarounds.
• Aid in diagnosing the cause of the incident through a structured process of investigation co-ordinating both internal and external support teams as necessary.
• Provide full incident closure details including root cause analysis
• Assume ownership of assigned incidents providing clear communication and notification as required to the business and other service disciplines.
• Contribute to the service knowledge bases and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues and other support teams asrequired.
• Experience in supporting nTier Environments
• Broad understanding of information systems and web technologies
• Ability to co-ordinate unsupervised, the support activities of internal and external support providers
• High level of customer service awareness with exemplary communication skills
• An analytical, trouble-shooting mindset, with a problem-solving personality
• Tenacity to go that extra mile to get the information it takes to understand a problem
• Take responsibility and ownership of all incidents and requests
• Ability to work outside of the area covered by their current knowledge
• Knowledge of Active Directory, O365 Exchange, Windows 7/8/10, Server 2008
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303207