Senior Marketing Consultant
At Direct Line Group, we're shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It's not just what we do; it's how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking - after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands - including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag - change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It's hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they're helping us transform the industry we lead.
As part of this we are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Consultant to join our Direct Line for Business team in our Bromley office on a full time, permanent basis.
Planning and budget management
- Develop insight-led input into the annual marketing plan (as required)
- Develop CRM customer journeys for in-life upsell, cross-sell and renewal using marketing automation technology to deliver personalised, 'always on' customer marketing activity
- Forecast marketing driven calls, online traffic, quotes and sales for upsell, cross-sell and renewals sales for DL4B SME insurance products
- Plan marketing communications activity ensuring all parts of DL4B are engaged effectively (eg. Digital, Operations, Pricing, Finance and Data team) to build brand loyalty and improve cross-sell, up-sell and renewal activity for existing DL4B customers
- Work with DL4B Business Managers to support or develop customer-centric propositions for our existing customers eg. Targeted renewal offers to increase retention of high value customer
- Manage a marketing budget including cost tracking and reconciliation and provide investment recommendations (as appropriate) based on analysis of marcomms performance
- Develop and execute marketing communications (email, direct mail, content or other media as required) working with media and creative agencies to deliver in-life upsell, cross-sell and renewal creative work for use within the customer journeys. This includes insight generation, brief writing, creative execution to deliver quote/sales targets
- Lead on data management working with the DL4B data team to ensure compliance with EUGDPR, provide data extractions for campaign activity and analytics
- Working with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure sign off on all marketing materials
- Measure and optimise marketing effectiveness through production of weekly, monthly and/or post campaign measurement (as required) to drive continuous improvement in customer marketing. And provide actionable recommendations
Candidate should have the following experience:
- Preferably have experience in insurance or other service-related industry
- Be proactive and be able to hit the ground running
- Strong understanding of data, segmentation, targeting and using data to deliver actionable insight
- Creative development working and Agency and campaign management experience
- Good understanding of business KPIs and trade reporting
- Understanding and experience of delivering marketing campaigns using marketing automation technology eg. Oracle Eloqua or Adobe Campaign or similar
- Strong stakeholder management
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300299