UK Skin Care Promoter
Skin Care Promoter/ Analysis
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Home based with travel around the UK.
My client are looking to recruit a Skin Care Promoter/ Analysis to join their business on a fixed term contract of 6 months.
This is a new role to my leading international client and one that will see you being customer focused and of being an ambassador for my clients skin care ranges.
You will work with customers face to face and to apply/ demonstrate various skin care products to suit their needs, taking photographs and recording results prior to and after applications, analysing product effects and results by sharing feedback to my client and to answer questions from the customer regarding various skin care ranges.
This is a fantastic fixed term requirement for someone who loves working with customers to consult on a daily basis and of travelling throughout the UK.
To be considered:
- Hold a qualification in Skin Analysis or Beauty (i.e. NVQ IN Skin & Beauty)
- Have experience of working within a customer facing role and ideally have experience of applying makeup, skin care products or providing aesthetic treatments to customers.
- You will also have a strong understanding of Skin Analysis and the effects which personal care can have upon it.
- Ideally be salon trained in the application of skin products and skin treatments
- Good IT skills - as you will share photos and other information via portal
- Be able to travel across the UK for visits
If this sounds like you please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300391