Lead Enterprise Solution Architect - Entertainment - London - 105k
Global eCommerce Entertainment Company is now looking for a Lead Enterprise Solution Architect to be responsible for designing and delivering the overall Enterprise Architecture on a greenfield digital transformation programme that will deliver new and innovative front and back end systems to the business.
As the new Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, you will lead a team of architects who will direct the research, analysis design, proposal and delivery of the IT architecture solutions.
- Defining the conceptual and logical architecture within the company, utilising cross-functional knowledge
- Defining the architecture standards and best practice and simultaneously ensure that these are aligned with business goals, IT strategy and enterprise architecture visions
- Building strong stakeholder relationships in order to fully understand the requirements and consequently translate them into a structured IT strategy
- Ensuring every architecture decision and implementation is consistent across the business and IT.
Skills and experience desirable:
- Whole lifecycle experience from initial feasibility analysis, technical strategy and roadmap definition through to technology selection, solution architecture, detailed design and delivery
- Excellent communicator able to engage across a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong and effective leader, able to coach and mentor teams
- Exposure to the B2C, e-commerce, digital sectors would be beneficial
What’s on offer: 105k
If it sounds like you, please apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302108