Front End Developer
My client is urgently seeking a Front End Developer, based in London.
Day Rate: £300
Location: London (Central)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months rolling, possible renewable
Candidates will be part of a team that builds innovative tools to enable a field operations team to automate their processes and documents. Our particular focus is on creating visual applications that inspire the user while achieving this goal.
You will be working on a tool that provides visual network schematics and performs complex analytic assessments on network test results.
Future releases of the software will include integration with APIs for systems that handle project management, workflow automation and network inventory.
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases and other data storage solutions.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, with fluency in english.
- Experience with visual data driven libraries such as cytoscape.js or D3.js.
- Experience with go language and protocol buffer's.
- Knowledge of workflow systems.
- Experience within Agile environment- preferably familiar with TDD using Jasmine.
- Experience working in UNIX/Linux environments.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960303350