Kirtana Consulting currently have a position for Pen Tester, 3 months rolling contract, Croydon. The JD has been provided below for your reference. Let me know if you are keen on exploring this opportunity.
Duration of contract: 3months
Total Yrs of Experience:4 to 5years
Relevant Yrs of Experience:4years
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
Pen tester to perform penetration testing using the Mandatory skills mentioned below.
Working at customer location, that expects stakeholder management/coordination skills.
- between 3 and 5 years’ experience of Pen testing.
- Experience of testing open source components including docker containers, kubernetes, AWS environments and potentially Azure, hadoop.
- Passed the CESG Approved team member exam in order to attain CHECK team member status.
- Worked within a CHECK team for at least 3 years.
- Use of vulnerability tools, e.g. Burp suite, Nessus, X-Ray
Cyber Incident Response experience.
Forensic analysis experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300617