Working with a market leader in heating repairs, maintenance and installations as a Gas Engineer/Installer you will be joining their existing team as part of the growth of the company.
Your main responsibilities will include but not restricted to:
- Heating maintenance/installations on domestic local authority properties.
- Meeting quality standards in work and customer service.
- Recording work electronically, manually and relaying updates to managers
- Protect the company, the residents and clients property
- Engage in meetings and training as required.
The ideal candidate will be professional, friendly and strive to upkeep strong positive relationships with tenants and clients.
Must be prepared to cover all out of hours call outs, on a rota basis, with the team.
Stock levels must be kept within agreed parameters and will be audited.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, your own commercial vehicle and a full kit of tools.
Work hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Overtime is readily available if wanted.
Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960300666