Internal Technical Sales Engineer
Job Title: Internal Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £29,000 per Annum plus Benefits
Our client is a manufacturer of engineering equipment. Due to continued expansion they have a requirement for an Internal Technical Sales Engineer to join their team at their site in Warrington, Cheshire.
£29,000 SALARY PAYABLE, PENSION SCHEME, 22 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS – RISING UP TO 26 DAYS WITH LENGTH OF SERVICE, ONSITE PARKING, XMAS BONUS.
Internal Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Process orders, produce picking lists and invoices.
- Develop relationships with existing and key customers.
- Offer technical advice and introduce new products to existing clients.
- Prepare and provide sales quotations to customers on the telephone and via e-mail.
- Place and process customer orders and offer any assistance/guidance where required.
- Ensure orders are completed within the required timeframe and to budget.
- Update and maintain the company computer system.
- Possible site visits.
Internal Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Mechanical engineering and technical aptitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- IT Literate: MS Office.
- Knowledge of hydraulics.
Internal Technical Sales Engineer Benefits:
- Salary £29,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5pm (One hour lunchbreak).
- Pension Scheme.
- 22 days plus 8 bank holidays (Rising to 24 days after two years’ service and 26 days after three years’ service).
- Onsite Parking.
- Xmas Bonus (Subject to company performance).
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy – Marine Engineer, British Army - REME, Royal Air Force – Aircraft Technician.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960301303