Data Analytics Consultant
If you are a data driven professional and looking to be part of a fast growing business within the data analytics market then this SAS Consultant role could be what you are looking for. This fantastic organisation delivers world class services through creative and out of the box data management solutions. To join this excellent team and enjoy their dynamic environment, please read and apply below.
SAS/SQL Analytics Consultant - The Role
- You will analyse and review strategies and make recommendations in order to improve the performance
- You will manage the research of the market and you will present it to stakeholders
- You will identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the targeting campaigns
- You will mentor and overview the performance of a team of analysts
SAS/SQL Analytics Consultant - Experience and Skills
- Degree from a top University in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- Solid experience in an analytical background, preferably in marketing or strategy consulting.
- Knowledge of SQL/SAS - Able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Please contact Ali Hussain at Onezeero or call *************
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302568