First People Solutions are currently looking for a Gas Engineer to work in Bristol on a permanent basis.
- Carry out Planned maintenance to gas appliances and pipework in line with contract specification, industry guidelines and association with the company H&S policies.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork and certification.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance to M&E and equipment as required.
- Ensure timely submission of all reports, timesheets and certification.
- Participate on the companies on call rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from Contract Supervisor.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales. Supervise visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting other engineers as and when required.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Gas Safe Registration(Current)
- Domestic gas, CCN1, CEN1, CPA1, DAHI, HTR1, CTR1
- Commercial gas, COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TCPA1, Gas Boosters, Unvented Hot Water
- Previous experience working as a mobile multi-skilled engineer within the Commercial or Retail sector
- Previous experience of commercial & domestic gas systems
- Demonstrate previous experience in a Maintenance role, particularly in relation to Mechanical, Electrical,Plumbing & Heating
In return, you'll receive a salary of between £32,000 - £35,000 DOE, a company car, a fuel card and market-leading training and progression.
For more information, please apply for this advertisement and Calum Walker will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960302671